Our team has extensive experience in assessing, designing, installing and automation systems for all kinds of situations across various industries. Our process is smooth and of the highest standard.
Auto Control Systems are committed to integrating safety technology into all our automation solutions. We design, manufacture and deliver to the highest standards.
Let Auto Control Systems deliver the perfect automation solution application to suit your specific requirements. Our team of experienced specialists can meet your needs.
GX-International develops and implements specialized software that helps manage and control processes at a manufacturing facility.learn more
The project and design work are carried out in accordance with government standards or according to the client's preferences.learn more
GX-International can manufacture cabinets both based on customer projects and its own projects developed in accordance with the technical specification.
When you have a process you want automated, you need someone that understands your product, sees your vision, and comes up with a solution. Not only are GX-International engineers highly-trained and knowledgeable in a variety of disciplines, they’re creative visionaries who are experts in the latest and greatest technologies.
Since no project is the same, GX-International engineers are also continual learners—every piece of equipment we build is tailored to meet our clients’ needs and a wide range of applications. They are continuously coming up with new processes and ways of constructing a machine to be more efficient. That’s why they utilize expert analysis and engineering software to create tailored automation solutions specific to each client, tackling even the toughest design obstacles.
Our mechanical, electrical, controls, and launch engineers work together to ensure your project is a success. When you work with GX-International, you’re not just getting the attention of one person on our team—you’re benefiting from our team’s collective knowledge.
If you are looking to drive productivity and profitability in your workplace, speak to the GX-International team about crafting a bespoke solution that will provide long term benefit to both your company and employees.GET IN TOUCH
Committed to remaining at the forefront of our industry, GX-International utilise leading-edge
technology to deliver precise, strategic thinking across every project to turn your concept from vision
to reality, providing bespoke solutions that drive productivity and profitability.
Led by a strong management team, we value our staff and provide adequate structure, training and
support opportunities to ensure the delivery of exceptional services at all times. We conduct regular and ongoing training programs making sure that new staff are fully inducted and skilled for the job, and that existing employees are kept up to date with the latest industry developments.
GX-International performs a full range of service maintenance activities to ensure stable operation of individual units or the entire automation and dispatching system on the enterprise. Through specialized automation software, you can organize on your enterprise: monitoring of production and technological processes, optimization of working modes of technological lines, installations, and individual units, energy savings and accounting, simplification of accounting and automation of production processes, and security of the object.
We creates and implements specialized software that helps manage processes at the enterprise. Our company develops and implements a SCADA system that allows for the control and management of production processes. The use of specialized software allows for efficient management of the enterprise to solve a wide range of tasks.
The specialists of the company determine the most effective set of measures to implement any technological algorithms in various industries.When designing the control system, individual customer requirements are taken into account. The selection of software is based on the customer's requirements for the automation system being designed.
The stages of designing an automated control system (ACS) for a process plant are:
1. Object survey. In this stage, initial data about the object is collected, problems are identified, and the technical and economic feasibility of creating the system is assessed.
2. Technical specification. The goals, tasks, and requirements for the designed systems are formulated and formalized.
3. Project documentation. Documentation containing the main information about the decisions made for the implementation of the ACS.
4. Obtaining a positive conclusion on the expert review of the project documentation.
5. Working documentation. Documentation containing drawings, equipment placement plans, connection diagrams, and detailed control element mapping to the object. Based on the project documentation and the specifications provided, the cost of equipment is determined and a cost estimate for installation and commissioning work is prepared.
GX-International has its own production facility for assembling automation cabinets. Assembly is carried out both according to the customer's projects and according to our own projects, developed according to the Technical Specification. We have all the necessary tools and equipment for quality assembly of cabinets, including wire marking and signaling equipment.
List of electrical installation works:
• Assembly of control cabinets "turnkey" based on our own projects;
• Modernization of control cabinets according to the Customer's technical specification; • Modernization of production line units;
• Replacement of control systems;
• Assembly of power cabinets, input-distribution panels, PLC cabinets;
• Assembly of production lines to order based on company projects • Capital repair of production lines.